Learn 21 Tips for how to prevent acne!
Want to know How to prevent and Remove Pimples and Acne, even though you have already done conventional treatments that did not work? How about trying more natural alternatives to know how to prevent acne? There are many options that do not involve industrialized products but can be very efficient. If you have a prone face, prevention is the way to go. But, how do you prevent acne or pimples? Which products or drugs work best? Here’s How to Prevent and Remove Pimples and Acne:
How to prevent acne with Good Lifestyle
Following a good hygiene routine that includes washing your face regularly to get rid of makeup, dirt and dust are very important to keep the pimples away. Cleansing the skin helps remove dead skin cells and also releases the skin from contaminants that can aggravate the growth of pimples. Do not forget to apply a toner after cleaning. Avoid squeezing the pimples and avoiding cleansers that destroy the balance of the skin. This is ideal in how to prevent acne.
Wash Pillow Pillows and Towels Regularly to prevent acne
Pillow pillowcases and soiled towels help bacterial growth, causing bacteria to spread, even to the face, this is the second option for how to prevent acne. It is very important to wash pillowcases, sheets, and towels at regular intervals. It is also a good idea to frequently wash all makeup brushes and sponges to minimize the spread of bacteria.
Use Makeup and Comedogenic Skin Care Products
As Acne is most commonly caused due to clogged pores, which are perfect for bacteria to grow and bloom, it is important to use non-comedogenic products or products that do not block the pores. Such products allow the skin to breathe and reduce the chances of skin infections, inflammation, irritation, and acne. Choose products free of oil and fragrance and use less makeup to prevent acne.
No miracles for how to prevent acne, it’s up to you
Dermatologist Sara Nathan gives tips on how to prevent and treat acne. The process is not automatic and can last for a few weeks. In addition, the control of the production of sebum in the skin should be thought daily.
Are you tired of looking in the mirror, craving for acne-free skin? Know that there are treatments and tips to prevent acne from appearing. Acne is a skin problem, its appearance ranges from small comedowns/blackheads to pustules and even large cysts. It is so common that 80% of the population will have some form of it at some point in their lives. It can be an embarrassing problem for teenagers and adults, it affects the appearance, self-esteem, and health of the individual, but there is a solution. Not to worry anymore because after reading these natural tips you will define the answer of how to prevent acne.
1) Cleaning required: Dry soaps that remove excess oil from the face are available in pharmacies and can be purchased without a prescription. Products made with sulfur, chamomile or salicylic acid is the best.
2) Clay also helps: Dry shades made with clay help to dry the inflamed pimples. Clay can be found in natural products stores and does not usually harm any type of skin. Leaving the mask on the face for about ten minutes is enough to improve the appearance of the skin.
3) Washing all the time does not work: do not wash your face many times a day: besides the bath, two is enough. Over-washing stimulates the action of the sebaceous gland and worsens the oiliness even more.
4) Resist the temptation to manipulate pimples and blackheads: you will end up with wounds and more inflammation and no effective solution to the skin. Skin cleansing by a trained professional is the best option to eliminate unwanted balls.
5) Attention to the products you use on the face: Makeups and sunscreens should be oil-free in their composition. Although slightly more expensive, these products will not worsen pore clogging.
6) Food as an ally: vitamins A and B3 have an antioxidant effect and help in the treatment of aging skin and in inflammations such as acne, pigmentation problems and scarring. The dermatologist warns, however, that the other B vitamins, very common in pills to work, activate the sebaceous gland to produce more oils and cause more pimples. In addition, it is recommended to avoid excessive intake of milk and milk products, including soy milk.
7) Look for specialized treatment: If the skin is not improving and you cannot get better following the tips of the dermatologist, seek medical help. Some cases deserve treatment with antibiotics that can only be prescribed by the specialist.
8) Moisturizer: Contrary to popular belief, acne-prone skin needs moisturizing. Not providing sufficient moisture will encourage the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum or oil to compensate for moisture, leading to increased chances of Acne. Choosing a moisturizer that is oil-free, lightweight and water-based will moisturize the skin without making it oily or greasy. A basic regimen of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing must be followed strictly.
9) Exercise: With the hectic lifestyle nowadays, stress levels are high, only 30 minutes of daily exercise is excellent for health as well as skin. As a daily exercise keeps the hormone levels in balance and also releases toxins through sweat, which reduces the chances of pimples. In addition, the importance of sleep should not be ignored. Rest well and be sure not to stress.
10) Avoid touching the Face: Keep hands away from the skin. Do not put your chin or cheeks on dirty hands or surfaces as this will cause bacteria to spread. Do not touch or squeeze a spine as it will further spread the infection and cause scars. Make it a habit to wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before touching the facial skin. Also, try to keep hair away from the face.
11) Eat Healthily: Pimples can be prevented by following a healthy and balanced diet. Reduce carbohydrates, sugar and dairy products and include more vegetables and fruits in the diet. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body regularly.
12) Natural Remedies to Remove Pimples: Pimples can be prevented and cured by many cosmetic products and through natural remedies. Cosmetic products can be costly and can also cause side effects. Natural remedies are comparatively more cost-effective and do not have any side effects. There are many natural remedies to heal Pimples. While some may be more effective for some, others may have little effect. So, check out some of these homemade methods of Avoiding and Removing Pimples and Acne:
13) Orange: Applying the orange juice with a cotton swab is an effective remedy to avoid pimples. Alternatively, apply the juice to the affected area and let it work overnight. Make sure that the juice used is fresh and contains no preservative as it can aggravate rashes on sensitive skin. The dried orange peels can be ground into a blender and stored in an airtight container. Make a paste using the powder, adding a little water to gently wipe the face.
14) Toothpaste: Applying toothpaste over the Spines will make them dry quickly and disappear briefly. Use toothpaste that contains silica. For best results, rub the ice over the face before applying the toothpaste. Allow the toothpaste to rest on the skin for 30 minutes before rinsing with water. Repeat this process 2-3 times for effective acne removal.
15) Sodium Bicarbonate: Apply a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice to prevent and heal the pimples. This remedy can be used for all skin types: oily, dry, sensitive or a combination of all these. For best results, wipe the skin before applying the paste. Leave the paste for 5 minutes and then wash the face. Do not forget to moisturize the skin after cleansing the skin.
16) Aloe Vera: Scrub aloe vera in the Pimples or Acne prone skin. The aloe vera helps to remove oil from the skin and makes it soft and healthy. The natural remedy also cures redness and sunburn.
17) Ice Cubes: Apply ice to the affected area and get rid of the pimples quickly. The ice freezes the pores of the skin and removes excess oil and dirt that got trapped in the pores. Ice cubes also reduce swelling and soften the skin.
18) Mint Leaves: The juice of mint leaves when applied at night in affected areas can help get rid of Acne and its scars.
19) Apple Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar regulates the pH level of the skin and helps heal pimples. Add half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. Dip some cotton and gently apply them over the affected areas and leave them to rest overnight.
20) Honey: Applying honey on the face helps prevent pimples as well as treats them. Honey contains an antibiotic that helps reduce inflammation and heals the affected areas. Apply honey and let it sit for 30 minutes before washing with warm water for a healthy, shiny skin.
21) Oatmeal: Oatmeal helps remove impurities and acts as a gentle exfoliant that absorbs excess oil and works wonderfully for cleansing pimples. Cook the oats as you would normally. Let cool and apply to clean face for 10 – 15 minutes.
The dermatologist Elena Marvin elaborated 10 General Tips on how to avoid acne
1-Use a good gel sunscreen: It prevents the skin from becoming more inflamed and prevents sunspots.
2-Wash your face 2 or 3 times a day. Too much washing your face can be harmful to your skin.
3- Avoid any product that has oil in its composition to prevent acne.
4- Choose a soap for how to prevent acne that reduces oil without drying the skin too much: The more the soap dries the skin, the more fat the skin produces to compensate for the removal of it by the soap.
5-Never forget to remove makeup. The products clog the pores and can create pimples.
6-Be careful how to prevent acne with skin cleansing. Although it helps a lot, cleaning should not be done when the pimples are at the height of the inflammation when poking them up can make the situation even worse.
7- Increase the consumption of vegetables of dark green color. Broccoli, cabbage, arugula, spinach and others are ideal as they are rich in vitamin A and are the best answers for how to prevent acne, which reduces the production of sebum.
8-Abuse of water, juices, and teas: Hydration is essential for the balance of metabolism, in addition to reducing inflammatory processes such as acne.
9- Avoid greasy foods: This type of food helps to inflame more the skin and ends up allowing the appearance of intense acne.
10- Use dry products when some acne appears, as the dry matter can help reduce the inflammation and pain of acne.